December 14, 2007 at the National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts, New York
Ben Davis, Lance Esplund, and Lilly Wei joined David Cohen to review Tara Donovan at the Met, Anne Harris at Alexandre, Bharti Kher at Jack Shainman, David Reed at Max Protetch, and Zhang Huan at the Asia Society.
Installation shot, Tara Donovan, Untitled, 2007, Mylar and glue, 96 in. x 10 ft. x 1/2 in.
Anne Harris, Self Portrait, 2006-2007, Oil and mixed media on mylar, 41 x 30 Inches
Installation shot, Bharti Kher, An Absence of Assignable Cause, 2007
Zhang Huan, Family Tree, 2000, Color photograph. 21 ½ x 16 3/4 Inches
More from artcritical
- March, 2006: Brenson, Schwendener, and Wei
- September, 2010: Esplund, Hirsch and Scott
- David Reed at Max Protetch, Garth Evans at Lori Bookstein, Lisa Hoke at Elizabeth Harris, Alfred Leslie at Allan Stone
- April, 2008: Ashton, Mack, and Maine
- November, 2005: Esplund, Garwood, and Rubinstein