January 29, 2010 at the National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts, New York
Mario Naves, Joan Waltemath, and John Yau join David Cohen to discuss Frances Barth at Sundaram Tagore, Marlo Pascual at Casey Kaplan, Susannah Philips at Lori Bookstein Fine Art, and Stanley Whitney at Team.
Frances Barth big island greens 2008. Acrylic on panel, 14 x 15 inches. Courtesy of Sundaram Tagore Gallery.
Marlo Pasqual, Untitled, 2009. Digital C-print, 84 x 66 inches, courtesy the artist.
usannah Phillips, Black Box and Mirror, 2009. Oil on linen, 30 x 22 inches. Courtesy the artist.
Stanley Whitney, Bob's (Rauschenberg) Smile, 2009. Oil on linen, 72 x 72 inches. Courtesy of Team Gallery.
More from artcritical
- Syntax Is Everything: Stanley Whitney at Team
- February, 2011: Diehl, Gopnik, and Kley
- November 2013: Faye Hirsch, Stephen Maine, Joan Waltemath
- March, 2011: Storr, Valdez, and Waltemath
- March, 2007: Kuspit, Waltemath, and Wilkin